Change Logo Font in Theme Options

hey there,

i would like to edit the font of my logo text at the very top of my site. i checked theme options-header-logo font but i can not change anything here. see screenshot.

i have changed it before in under appearance-customise-header-logo text but not even that is working anymore. i am using the integrity stack.

I need to make changes to logo font and my navbar font.

Hello @joziguy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please create a Font template from Font manager and then assign the template to change logo font. To help you get started, you can refer below article:

Thanks.

hey, that’s what i did. i created templates for my body text, for headings and for the site title. but once i go to theme options-typography i can’t choose anything else but “inherit” (please see screenshot.)

before i had “enable font manager” in the typography tab switched off and it worked. then i had to enable it and all the fonts look completely different now. it’s very frustrating.

Hi There,

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime please confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.