Change font size and image size on icon blog

I have read through the other articles, but I don’t have pro theme. Can you please tell me how to change the size of the title font on icon blog, and also the image size. What I really want is a much more subdued blog entirely more of a list with small image, title and post, all in a row. It seems there are only two options, enormous standard or enormous random masonary. Is there any template I can load from design cloud for blog page options. And if not, please tell me how to change the sizes. Thanks

Hello @shellison,

Thanks for writing in! Generally, you can change the font sizes in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Typography. You can check out this documentation for more information about it.

If you specifically referring to the heading elements of the X theme powered site, you may check out this old thread instead:

Best Regards.

Thanks. I am referring to ONLY the titles in the blog. I understand how to modify headings on the site, but the blog titles are enormous. How do I change that?

Hello @shellison,

The reply of Lely in this thread: How to modify font size h1-h6 on website level - Support - Themeco Forum, can help you. If this does not works for you, please provide us the URL of your site so we can advise you a more tailored solution for you. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.