Change font body copy and heading

Hi there,
I don’t know why. Everything seems simple but… doesn’t work.
I’m setting “body copy” in Navigation > Font and change it, i.e. Lato in Arial narrow.
First problem: if I click on Preview, nothing change.

I have write in home page a simple text in font: Body Copy.

I think that font must be Arial narrow but… nothing is changed. Why? I’m going crazy because I believe it is very simple.

What is wrong on my site?

Tnx for your help.

Francesco

Hello Francesco,

Thanks for writing in!

The font settings in X > Theme Options > Typography will be applied globally. Be also advised that if you have built a page/post in Cornerstone, the headline or text elements that you inserted on the page/post will have its own default font settings thus overriding the global fonts. You will have to assign the fonts in each of the headline or text element settings as well.

If you don’t see some of the element style options, you need to turn on the Advanced Mode by going to the Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

Hope this makes sense.

Hi Ruenel,
tnx for your message but I’m not able to solve my trouble.
I need to change font style, i.e. “arial” insted “lato”. I don’t see this style in Typography. I see it in Navigation > Font but if I change it in Body Copy and in cornestone set my text “body Copy” I don’t see any change. It is “lato” font yet. What’s wrong?
Tnx,
Francesco

Hello Francesco,

If you already have assigned the Arial font to the Body Copy in the Font Manager, it could be just a caching problem. After doing the updates and site changes, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.