Change content width for smaller screens sizes

Hey, isn’t there a list somewhere with all the obvious codes? It seems counter-intuitive to have to come to the forums every time I want to customize something that you would expect to be in the options. Without the forums, people would be completely lost, and themeco docs is outdated.

What’s the content width code for smaller screen sizes?
The text is too cramped on smaller screens because of the sidebar, but by increasing content width it fixes it by making the sidebar smaller.

Thanks

Hello @Raph95,

Thanks for writing to us.

For the small screen, the content width should be 100% and it would take the width according to devices width. It might be the cache issue or custom CSS code that is overriding the default fluid styling of the theme or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
    Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, found a way to make it look good on all screens by tweaking some settings, had to sacrifice some things. Glad it’s not a bug, I have too many of them as it is. I haven’t tried reinstalling x-theme but maybe that will help the disappearing paragraph breaks.

Thanks again

You’re very welcome, Raphael!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.