Change color white bar on hover navigation menu

Hello, on my site: www.cromavite.com, I would like to change the color of the top line that appears over the selected menu, on my navigation menu.
Thanks

Hi Jose Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out,

To change the white color of the line on the menu, please add this code to your X > Theme Options > CSS.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
 box-shadow: inset 0 4px 0 0 #903f4a;
}

Just change the hex code “#903f4a” in the box-shadow to change the color, you can check it here about the hex code.

Please note that providing custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello thanks for answering…
I tried, but nothing happens…
When I modify the integrity.php directly, appears a a loopback error and don’t make changes on php file.
Thanks

Hi Jose Carlos,

I check your website but I couldn’t find the CSS I gave you above, can you please double-check it. If you have some problems with how to add it properly, please give us the following information in a Secure Note and tell us what hex color do you want.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.