Cart off canvas on all pages

HI,

We have a simple shop website - www.nipposh.com using pro theme. I have added cart off canvas in pro header. It only shows on shop and product pages. I have some regular pages for showing products as per categories, it does not show on those pages. Is there a way to show that cart icon on all pages?

Regards,
Amit

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have two or more custom headers? It could be that the one you assign on the home page and other pages does not have the Cart element in it. Most probably, the Cart element in your custom header has a condition and assigned that is not set to display “Site Wide”. We have to check on that if ever we can log in to your site if possible. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for getting back!
To confirm, I am only using one header on all pages. I don’t see any specific conditions assigned to it. I will share the login details in secure note…

Hey Amit,

Just as I suspected, you have added a condition to your Cart Off Canvas element.

You will have to remove this condition so that the element will be displayed sitewide.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.