Can't validate my Envato purchase

Like so many, I’m having trouble with the X Theme. This morning my Wordpress page crashed because of this apparently. I have since updated to the latest version of PhP and I have purchased the X Theme which I cannot validate. I’m stuck in a loop hole where I paste my licence key as requested and then I’m told that “This looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.”. When I click on Login or Register I’m being asked if I would like to add my licence code to this account and when I click on “yes” it tells me “Uh Oh” Something went wrong.

Hey @Sash1976,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you have an issue with the product validation, you may check our online documentation:

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey @Sash1976,

The given credentials you provided is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

Hi Sascha,

I have checked your Themeco Account and found a license with the X. It seems that you are trying to validate the Cornerstone with the X license, which is why it is not working. Please note that the Cornerstone is a different product, and you need a separate license for that.
I would suggest you install the X theme and try to validate it again and let us know if you find any issues with it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.