Can't revoke license

Hi,

I can’t revoke and change my license. Still says " Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site."

Tried the original url, new url, removed removed www, added www, http, https, etc. Nothing works.

Hey @KenKaiRawr,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you remove the URL in the Location tab from your themeco account. Once the URL location is empty, you can now validate your new website using your product key. You can also check this documentation.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually had tried that before as well. Tried again just now, still doesn’t work though.

I have added my credientials in the secure note below.

Please look into it when you can.

Thank you

Hello @KenKaiRawr,

It seems that you have a Pro theme license and you have installed the X theme at your server, I also noticed that you have not enrolled your site URL to Themeco Dashboard. I would suggest you download the Pro theme and install it then register your domain URL to Themeco Dashboard as well.

Thanks

Hi,

So I tried that as well, using the pro.zip file that is on the themeco account.

Installed that, says " This looks like a brand new license that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet."

So I click to add it, says if I want to add to my account, then goes to a 404 error page.

So yeah, still unsure what to do here.

Hey @KenKaiRawr,

I am not quite sure why you are getting that error. I log in to your website and I was able to validate it without encountering any issues.

Hope that helps.

That’s very strange.

But main thing is that it’s fixed. Thank you.

Hi @KenKaiRawr,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.