Can't remove gap to the left of revolution slider

Hi There,

I can’t seem to get rid of the white gap on the left of my Revolution Slider. Any advice on how I can fix this?
link: http://www.amethysthills.com/

Thanks,
Spencer

Hello Spencer,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using a content area modal element? Please make sure that you have inserted a valid and correct HTML code. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

You could be correct on the HTML code, but I think I have everything right. I attached a secure not to my original post. I’m hoping you can see that okay?

Thanks,
Spencer

Hello Spencer,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. It is because you have added the images as an image layer in the slider. You should add the images as a slide background so that it will display in fullscreen. I went ahead and made the necessary changes already.

By the way, kindly check out this documentation to know how you can add a slide background image:

Hope this helps.

Ah, it’s always something. That helps a lot thank you for the assistance :slight_smile:

Hi Spencer,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.