Can't move an element

Hi guys
Struggling with moving a button using the creative columns 2.

I have duplicated it from creative column 2, and now I need to move it lower. What controls do I use? I thought it was the margin, but obviously not.
Thanks in advance

Hello @philysgdy,

Thanks for writing in! You will need to enable the Flexbox option in the column settings. You also need to make sure that the headline element (Latest News) will have a 0 top margin. For more in-depth information about how the Flexbox option works, you can check out this video tutorial:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel
I lost the margin as you suggested, and I played with the horizontal and vertical alignment but could not bring about the change I required. Should I be setting a width as per your video for teh columns which may allow me the freedom I need. I want to move the 3 elements down and adjust the vertical distance between the title and the buttons

Hello @philysgdy,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sorry Rue here is the link to the page. http://staging.johnbarilaro.com.au

Hello @philysgdy,

Do you want to move the buttons and text to the center and closer to each other?

Please do the following:

I went ahead and saved my changes so that you can have it as an example.

Kindly check the page now.

Hi Rue
OK but if I want to move the whole group down how do I go about that?

Hello @philysgdy,

If you want to move the elements down, add a top margin to your top button or simply position them vertically to the bottom by setting the “Vertical Alignment” in the column settings to end.

Check the test page in the secure note:

Hope this helps.

Hi Rue
Thanks I wasn’t sure which was the correct element to choose. Excellent!!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Just duplicated the buttons onto the next column and I can’t get teh animation working. Can you have a look for us, thanks in advance.

Hello @philysgdy,

Your button must have a custom mediaR-btn or cta-btn as the class and the column must have interactive-column class as well.

Find the “Customize” tab in the element settings for you to add the class selector.
To find more about the Customize tab in the element settings, check this out:

Best Regards.

Sorry, I did remember I had what we call a ‘senior moment’ haha thanks for your help.

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.