Can't minimize text editor

Howdy, I’ve got another pbkac problem.

I can’t minimize my text editor. It’s been maximized off the window and I can’t figure out how to get it back in screen. This makes post editing really cumbersome, I’d love to get this rectified.

Any way to ask these kind of mundane questions in, you know, private?

Hi @yslexdia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While working in the builder it’s better to turn off the WordPress Toolbar (Preferences > WordPress Toolbar) so the editor doesn’t go under the toolbar.

Then press and hold the left click on the topbar of the text editor (see screenshot) to drag it anywhere.

You can resize the editor as well by dragging the corners of the editor. We’ve a video guide for this as well please see the Customizable Workspaces section here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7OjJ1ltrGI

Hope this helps!

Such a lousy way to get help. FWIW.

Hey @yslexdia,

We’re sorry you’re having issues, can you please provide some screenshots of the problem so we can take a closer look and suggest you the tailored solution?

Also please provide us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.