Can't install site from design cloud

Hey i want to install a site through Design cloud.
But when i press install, i can’t find the template, and when i go back to design cloud again, it says “install” again.

I have checked the PHP something, with the host, and its should be right.

I hope you can help me.

Hi Annelene,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen . The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

If it doesn’t help, please provide access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I have checked all that, and everything is as it should be, so that can’t be the problem.

Hi Annelene,

We need to check your admin backend. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yes alright.

Hi Annelene,

There might be a few different reason behind the issue you are having, I would suggest you troubleshot a few common issues on this.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.

If none of the above helps, can you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I have tried all of that, as i just told your colleague. I have secured a note earlier in this thread.

Hi Annelene,

You are using a beta version of Pro that’s why you can’t install site design cloud. I suggest that you will wait a little more time because we are about to launch the new version of Pro which is 4.0. You can keep track of the status updates here.

Hope that helps and please bear with us.

Thank you.

ohh okay, what does that mean, i have the beta version?

I can wait :slight_smile:

Hi Annelene,

You don’t need to wait anymore, the updated version has been released. Please check and update accordingly. Please remember to take a backup of your database and the files before you update it. So if anything goes wrong, you can restore it from the backup.
Please let us know if the issue still exists after you update the theme and plugins.

Thanks

Hey! That was fast :slight_smile: But i can’t see any update…

Hi Annelene,

The Pro theme 4.0.0 is available in your Themeco Dashboard account, you can download it from there and update it. Please sure you have a backup of your files and database before updating the theme.
You can find more info in the release notes

Themeco-Single-Licenses

It would be best if could copy your live site to a staging server and update your Pro theme with 4.0.0 version.

In case if you haven’t seen our theme update doc please have a look at it.

Thanks

Everything works now, but i really want my old header back, I made it with css, but Crafty theme overrules my old css, how can i change that?

Hey Annelene,

Regretfully, demo sites might really override your custom CSS as it adds custom CSS as well. The fastest solution for this case is to restore the previous state of your site before you imported a demo. Please ask your web host for assistance.

Otherwise, you need to check the CSS added by the demo in Theme Options > CSS and remove it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.