Can't get top bar button to float right

Hi,

I’ve constructed a client site using the wonderful ThemeX and have really enjoyed its features to create exactly what they are hoping for.

However, the last design snagging point I’m having trouble with is aligning a CSS styled ‘contact’ button in the top bar to go to the right side of the page.

I’ve used the custom CSS shown below, and given the element the corresponding ID in Theme Customizer, but it stays on the left side.

I guessed that the logo bar top margin might be stopping it aligning, but removing the settings has no effect.

}
/* Top bar contact */
a.topbar-button {
float: right !important;
background: #91b759 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
padding: 7px 11px !important;
font-size: 14px !important;
margin-top: 10px;
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

NB: The site is currently behind an under construction page: https://catherinebennett.co.uk

Best wishes,

Brett

Hello Brett,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have added custom HTML to Topbar content and you are selecting the custom class as a selector that you have added inside the Topbar content to move it to the right side. Please note that the Topbar content is aligned left so you have to move the container to the right side for that you need to override the CSS by this custom CSS.

Add this custom CSS code under X/Pro–>Theme option–>CSS

.x-topbar .p-info {
    float: right;
}

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thank you so much! That custom CSS to move the top bar container to left worked perfectly!

Best wishes,

Brett

Hello Brett,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.