Can't Get Sidebar to Work

If you would be so kind, I’ve tried everything I can think of but I can’t get the sidebar to work on our individual blog pages. Here’s an example:

I research before I ask questions and have tried quite a few things but I’m stumped on this one.

Thank you for your kindness and help.

Respectfully,
EJ

Hi EJ,

Thanks for writing in! Your sidebar does not and will not display because, in the global settings, you have set your site to have only a fullwidth site with no sidebar. To display a sidebar, please go to Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout and set it to “Content / Sidebar”.
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 8.15.34 AM

Best Regards.

I @ruenel, I made the requested change and it’s still not showing up, any other ideas?

Hello EJ,

The layout has been applied to the page. The sidebar is still not displaying though.
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.08.54 AM

Do you have any custom HP codes in your child theme’s functions.php file? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Found it! Dug into the template files and found that the sidebar was commented out in wp-single.php

Fixed now, thanks for your help!

Have a Merry Christmas,
EJ Lear

Glad to hear that, @Learjet! Merry Christmas to you too.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.