Can't Drag and drop elements in Safari

HI,

From a while I’m experiencing a little issue in my websites: I can’t add elements to sections using drag and drop. Otherwise if I use the + icon the element appears at the end of the page.

Anyway I can add elements using the + icon inside the containers: row, columns or cells.

I’ve tried to change between different php versions, increased the memory limit an deactivated plugins without succes.

And, as said, the issue just happens in safari, not in Chrome.

Thank you in advance for your support

Hello @Juanjo,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using the latest version of the theme, Pro 6.4.16? We would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, yes I’ve installed the latest version in all my sites. I’ll create a secure note with the access data to the site I’m working on at this moment

Hello, this is something brought to our attention recently with Safari that we still have to find a fix for. We’ll probably have it worked out in Pro 6.5. Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.