Can't download Design Cloud Site Templates

I had Dream Host update php etc to the suggested limits as mentioned in this forum, however, I still can’t download any site templates from Design Cloud. I just get the spinning wheel and nothing ever happens. I can down load other items from Design Cloud though. I am not sure what I should do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Kami,

Thanks for writing in! Which template you are trying to install? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, please do some troubleshooting for the most common issues:

Best Regards.

Thank you so much. I am trying to download the Icon Simple template. I am also interested in Renew Lander (to add a couple of landing pages) but am unsure if downloading two templates will screw things up.

Hey Kami,

Your site does not have a proper SSL certificate. You may need to check this with your hosting provider.
See the secure note.

Be advised that the Icon Simple and Renew Lander are two independent site demo. Installing one of the demos after the other will overwrite the latter. It is best that you set up two staging sites and then install Icon Simple and Renew Lander separately.

Best Regards.

Yes, we are moving the site from another provider which should take a few days for it to be the actual url versus the temporary (hence no SSL). Do you believe that the SSL is the only issue preventing sites from downloading? We were able to download the smaller content.

We were really hoping that we could have a new template ready to go when the site changes over to the new host because our site has been established for a bit and has some traffic.

After viewing the site, do you believe that we may tell our new host that they can close the support ticket (if we don’t require anymore changes to php limits etc)?

Hi Kami,

It will very difficult to recognize your problem without logging into your website. Please let us know once its ready to access.

Thanks

Would you be able to bypass the warning by using the “Continue though unsafe” option? We received the warning as well and we are able to login by choosing that option.

Hi Kami,

I just login to your website and I don’t see any errors in the console log when installing the said template. With that said, please ask your hosting provider to change the following settings.

allow_url_fopen = On
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb 

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Yeah, we are stuck at this point. Our host said the they made the changes but we still can’t install. It looks like we are unable to use your product. Is there a way to request a refund?

Hi Kami,

Have you tried disabling all your plugins? let see if it solves your current issue. On the other hand, If you are unsatisfied for any reason you have up to 30 days from the time of purchase to request a refund. We want you to love Pro as much as we do.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

It’s weird that we can install content but not the sites. Is there a certain time that it takes for sites to download? For example, should we expect a site to install within 2 minutes? We really want to be able to use the Icon Simple template. It’s exactly what we are looking for in a template. We really wish we can get this to work. We even had our host to adjust the php limits some more but still no go. We disabled all plugins but Cornerstone and still can’t install a site. :sob:

Can Themeco provide templates in any other way or is the Design Cloud the only option? We can’t determine why the sites won’t download.

Is it possible to get just the Revolution Slider to Icon Simple? We might be able to create everything else. Thank you.

Hi @ahsimak,

I’m sorry for the delay here. There is a known issue with the latest version that prevents Design Cloud sites from installing. We are pushing a release to fix this in the next few hours. You can follow the status of that here: https://theme.co/content/pro4-3-x8-3-cornerstone5-3#status

That said, I’m not sure exactly if it is the same problem you’re having. There might still be a separate connectivity issue where your site can’t download assets. If you don’t mind, try that update once it is live and let us know if you’re still having problem.

If it still doesn’t work, I can login to check your site again. There should be some form of error messaging we can find in the new version that lets us understand more about what is happening. Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Thanks for the reply. There must be something wrong on our end since the update didn’t work. Is it possible to just provide us the slider for Icon Simple?

Hey Kami,

There must be some limitation in your web host that hinders updating or downloading assets especially large ones. Your web host should investigate why downloading assets from theme.co or Amazon AWS fails. It could be due to ModSecurity rules. Try deactivating ModSecurity just to test if it’s involved in the issue.

Here is the link to the Icon Simple slider https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp8kq0airxfn3al/home-ultimate.zip?dl=0

Hope that helps.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the header. We weren’t able to get the downloads to work but we were able to build a site ourselves and incorporate the header. We are happy with the result. Again, thanks for your help.

Kami

Hello, I landed on this post while searching for the issues I’ve been having on the “Upload a Template” process.

I was building the homepage and I had a few try were I could download the “Architecture Portfolio” content.
Then I deleted it from that page and added it on another one.
I made a “New Section”, then clicked on “Template” (under “Choose a Layout or Template”) but that content is not downloading anymore.
After the completion of the green line on top of the screen nothing happens. Other contents seems working fine though…except the one I need.

I already added the define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M'); on the wp-config.php file.

The website is:
https://newsite.consorziomontenetto.it

Can you please help me here?
Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Flavio

You are most welcome Kami.

@89Flay: At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thanks @ruenel for the reply, and sorry for my enter in this topic.
Just want to let anyone that in my case I resolved updating to PHP 8 while adding 512M maximum and 300s Limit wasn’t enough.

Thanks again.
Have a nice day.

You are most welcome @89Flay!