Can't create a post using pro

Hi

You helped me in this post, https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-pro-isnt-launching-properly/19128/2?u=scottola.

I followed the instructions and I can now launch the headers.

I am still having trouble in that if I choose to create a post or a page, I click on the Pro tab and then edit with Pro, but all that happens is the screen stays where it is and the tab resets to the ‘visual’ setting,

The site is www.baypromoteam.co.uk.

Hey @Scottola,

When you create a page, you first need to save it as draft or publish it then switch to Pro. That is sometimes necessary depending on the server and/or WordPress setup especially if there’s built-in server caching. I’ve created a test page and it works fine.

Thanks.

ah, okay, so simple! I’ll give it a try.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.