X Pro isn't launching properly

Hi, I launch X Pro from the side bar on the dashboard, I’m presented with the screen with the various options, when I click on either headers or footers (which I’m trying to use), the blue bar goes across the top of the screen to the right, but I remain on the launch screen.

Also if I create a new post and then on the right tab selected edit with Pro, it gives the impression pro is going to load, but then just drops back to the edit with text box.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, could you please try checking your server configurations.

You can install this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo to check your server information.

-Check your PHP version running on your server and make sure that you’re using PHP 5.6.32 or later version.
-PHP Max execution time we recommend at least 120 seconds or higher

  • Check your WordPress permalink settings. Head over to Settings -> Permalinks section and choose the option Postname and save changes to regenerate your permalink settings.

Also try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file which is at the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the following line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If you’re using any caching plugins, make sure to disable it temporarily and if you’re using ClodFlare, please refer to the following article (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/)

Let us know how it goes. If that doesn’t work, please provide us your website login and FTP details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.