Can't Change Background Color in Header or behind sections

Im trying to remove the dark gray from the background that shows up in the Header, sections and footer.

Everything I have in Globals is set for #000000.

Any ideas?

https://jakkswraps.com

Hello @IRGmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using the default header, please note that there is no option to change the header color in the Integrity stack. Since you are using the Pro theme I would suggest you please create a custom Header using the Header builder and style it as per your design.

Alternatively, you can use the custom CSS code to change the Header background color. Please add this custom CSS code to the Global CSS.

header.masthead .x-navbar {
border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #000000;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case if you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

But what about the background that has a shade of gray behind the section? Look at the section Jakk’s Wrapping Services

Hello @IRGmarketing,

I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code to the Global CSS.

.home.page .entry-wrap {
    background-color: #000000;
    box-shadow: inset 0 -.125em .5em #000000, 0 3px 2px -2px #ffffff13;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case if you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks