Can't center a form integration in a row

Pretty mundane stuff…

But I have a simple form integration (MailPoet embed) and can’t center it for the love of god, it just sticks to the left side.

What am I missing, why won’t it move to the center even though I have everything set to center?

When I check the flexbox, this happens:

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to align the form center, I would suggest you go to the Column —>Design —>Flexbox—>Horizontal—>Center.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (33)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you @prakash_s, I just created the secure note

Hello Daniel,

I checked your setting it seems that you have set the custom with for form just because it is not aligned in the center.

I would suggest you set the form width as 100%. Add this code under Theme Option —>CSS

.mailpoet_form.mailpoet_form_shortcode {
    width: 100% !important;
}

The output would be like this please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Or in case you want to keep the form short and then align the form in the center, in that case, I would suggest you add this custom CSS code under Theme Option —>CSS

.mailpoet_form.mailpoet_form_shortcode {
margin: 0 auto;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Fantastic, works like a charm, thanks a lot @prakash_s!

Hello Daniel,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.