Can't activate Pro unlimited License in Subdomain

Hi, I getting error below when I try to activate my Pro license in subdomain. May I know why and how to fix it?

cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

Is okay I think I found the issue come from Hosting package. Please ignore.

Hi @kenchyng,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

I not sure why after I activate SSL it still cannot activate my pro license.

Hello @kenchyng,

In order to help you with your concern, you need to check your setting. I would request you please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I already update the credentials in secure note. Kindly take a look. Thank you.

I tried my single Pro license also not able to activate. Last time I don’t even need to have SSL then I can activate the license. I try create a totally new hosting package it encounter same too, looks like some issue with my activation code in my account in Theme.co.

Hey Kenchy,

This error message is related to SSL, your PHP configuration may not be configured properly. We would advise contacting your host about this. In the meantime, you can fix your WordPress installation by adding this code to the functions.php file of your Child Theme:

add_filter( 'https_ssl_verify', '__return_false' );

This allows WordPress to skip verification when making outbound HTTP requests. For more information on how to set up a Child Theme click here.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thank you. I will try to check with my host about this.

You are most welcome.

hi there. facing the same very annoying issue here. my SSL is fine and valid. something is wrong with your theme… thanks! t.

Hi Tim,

I have checked your website and it seems that your site is already validated.

If you are seeing something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

hi tristup. thank you. i applied the “hack” in functions.php and it did allow to validate successfully (then i reverted back). i hope this fixes it for me. however i think something is wrong with validation on subdomains. thank you again… best,t.

Hi Tim,

Glad that it works.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.