Can't activate paid Envira Gallery License

I paid Envira for a paid license so that I can use their addons. This had been working previously but something has changed and now while I’m in X Theme in my website I cannot enter the paid license, My license expires in 2022. Now the Envira plugin Settings window tells me I have a lifetime License (which I assume is the license that comes with my X Theme) and if I try to re-enter the paid license I get the message “Sorry, but the key you entered is not valid. Please try again.” I’ve tried clicking on the “refresh key” link as well as deactivating the License and then enter the paid license but it gives that error message. I think this is an X Theme problem since I can’t seem to change from your lifetime license to my paid license. Can you help me with this.

Hello @mcohen,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

– Envira Gallery License code
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @mcohen,

Your Envira Gallery plugin has now been registered. All the Addons are now unlocked and can be installed.

Best Regards.

Thank you-- Can I use that same code on my other site that is having the same problem?

Hey @mcohen,

Yes, you can.

Cheers.

Hi-- Thank you for getting that fixed. However, can you tell me what else you might have changed or deleted while you were fixing the Envira Gallery problem. My website is now Painfully slow both in visitor viewing mode and in admin viewing after logging in. I also noticed that I was no longer logged into Cloudflare. It now gets a “D” rating on GTMetrix Performance. Thanks— Marty

Hi Marty,

The only thing Ruenel did is add the code to child theme’s functions.php file to register the Envira Gallery License key. I dont think it has something to do with the site performance. I’d like to check the site and remove the code added on the child theme to see if it improves site performance, but the credentials provided above is not working anymore.

Thanks,

Hey Marty,

I tried to check the speed of your website in gtmetrix with or without the code given by my colleague @ruenel but the site speed of your website is just the same. That being said, it has nothing to do with the custom code given by my colleague.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for checking.

Hi @mcohen,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.