Can't access the website

Hello,

I need your help on this. I can’t access my website.
I already tried almost all of the browsers. I even tried to load the website on my smartphones but still no luck. I already ping it on my computer but still it can not access the server. Please try to check it here:

The last time I accessed it was last week. Please give me a bit of information you might find. I haven’t done any changes last week since the problem was just the appearance of the website on outdated Safari browser. This is the last time I visited the website as well with this post.

Hi There,

Thanks again for writing in!

Your site is opening just fine on my end. Can you please contact your hosting provider to check if your IP has been blocked due to some reason?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.