Website on Safari not functioning very well

Hello!

Just wanna ask what might be the problem about this.
All of the layouts are perfectly fine with Opera, Chrome, and Firefox browsers. But on Safari browser, it is not that good as seen in the photo attached. And the masthead slider video is not playing even the preview image is not appearing.

Just want to know why is this happening. Is this an issue of programming of the browser? I mean HTML, HTML5 or something? Or should I have to edit some of my elements, css codes only to fix this problem? I really appreciate anyone who can give me all of their answers regarding this.

Please see here and open in Safari Browser.

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

I checked your website using the latest version of the Safari browser and it is working ok:

Please kindly update your Safari browser.

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh! Thanks!

I think I can never had this view since there are already no updates of the Safari browser for Windows. Thank you so much.

By the way, Can you also check if the masthead slider is playing on Safari Browser? Here in my outdated browser, the video is not playing anymore.
Even the picture on the masthead is not even appearing. Please let me know about this. Thanks!

Hello @Freund,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

I believe Apple stopped providing updates for Safari browser. I had a look at the Apple website and the last update for Safari is 5.1.10. Here is the link. https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1569?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Your website is working fine on my end. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cc1F8PXG8Sp

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.