Can't Access Design Cloud - Stuck at Loading

I click on “Launch Design Cloud” and get a permanent loading screen. The Design Cloud works on my other website that uses the same hosting provider.

I have already tried increasing the php memory limits and disabling plugins to check for conflicts.

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check out this documentation guide first:

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to the site. so we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks. I added a secure note with the login information. The generic troubleshooting page you linked to is for a “Failed to install” error, whereas I am unable to load the design cloud at all. The PHP memory limit has already been increased and the hosting provider doesn’t allow an increase in the max execution time. It works on my other website with the same hosting provider.

Hey David,

The given password is incorrect. Please double-check.

Thanks.

Try it now with the updated password I put in the secure note.

Hello David,

It seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict with the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the plugin then check it again.

Thanks

That worked! For anyone else with the same problem that comes across this string. If you are using Siteground as your website host, they automatically install a SiteGround Optimizer plugin. On one website, the plugin doesn’t create an issue, but on another it did. Therefore, it must be some specific setting or feature in the plugin that I must have changed on the other site.

Hey David,

It is good to know that the issue has been resolved.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.