Can't access Cornerstone with Bummer Error

The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn’t provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

I am getting an error when I am trying to access the Cornerstone. Link is: https://luckyniki.jp/th/cornerstone/

Hello @princetech_admin,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please ensure that you have set the WordPress permalink to Post Name. If it doesn’t work we need to check your settings, I would request you please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s, I have checked with other forum and I already made the permalink settings set to post name
I will send the login details for you to check.
Thanks

Hi @princetech_admin,

I have checked your website and found that you are using the older version of Pro i.e. 6.4.12. I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 6.4.19 and reset the permalink to %postname. If you still face the same issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup, i still can’t access the cornerstone of my site.

Hi @princetech_admin,

In that case, can you please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I tried to create a staging site for this and CS worked on the staging.

Hello @princetech_admin,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

I tried to access it on my end, and it worked

Hello @princetech_admin,

I checked your site homepage it seems that page content has been added through the Gutenberg editor and you have created a custom layout for all pages Just because when you open the page in the cornerstone page builder it is not rendering.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s, I have the same setup with luckyniki.jp
But there is no problem there.

Hi @princetech_admin,

I have checked the website mentioned here, and found that the pages are assigned to a Single Layout and the Cornerstone shows the layout content only. As the page contents are added through the featured editor it is not rendering in the Cornerstone as my colleague explains.

Regarding your original issue, I checked your staging server and found the Cornerstone is loading perfectly fine. If you are still facing the same issue in your live server, please check if the permalink has been added successfully or not. If that is not the case, you contact your Hosting Service provider on this and let us know the feedback.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.