Cannot validate staging site

URL is correct in account page. I add the CODE and the dialog changes to ‘your licence is validated’ then refreshes to state ‘Your licence of Pro is not validated’.

I recently switched from X to Pro (free upgrade), is this causing an issue do you think? Tried disabling/ enabling the theme on the staging site. It won’t work on a local server either.

Okay, anyone running into this issue. Logout of themeco account. Logout of wordpress site. Login again to both and the licence should now be accepted.

However, another issue - possibly related - I can not load any of the templates. The option is not available to install, only import via a file upload (from the desktop).

Any help appreciated.

Hi @dmuller,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

We’re glad that you’re able to fix your issue about the validation. On the other hand, Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check and confirm the issue? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.