Cannot validate after updating to Pro

Hi,

I just updated my X license to Pro and when I try to validate, I get the following message:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I have gone to the Manage Licenses link and removed the old site so now the license is allocated to nothing at all, but it still fails with the same error message.

I’ve tried adding the site location in varying different versions (with www. and with http:// and trailing slash).

Are you able to help please?

Thanks
Zack

Hi @zackwragg,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check and confirm the issue? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Great. Thanks Marc. Sending those now

Hello @zackwragg,

It seems that you are using a Multisite setup. Is the current site that you are trying to validate is the main site? To better assist you with this issue, can you please make the given user credentials as “SuperAdmin” so that we can check out your Multi-Network settings?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @ruenel,

Yes, I am using multisite. My understanding is that a single license can only be used on one domain and so this is a single domain under the multisite, but not the main site of the network (at this point I am just testing to see if Pro would be appropriate for the whole network).

I’ve given you SuperAdmin rights now so you should be able to go in and check it out.

Thanks for the help.
Zack

Hello Zack,

See the secure note below.

Thanks.

Hi @ruenel,

Thanks for the help. It is working now.

Perhaps a support article on how to set up Pro on multisite could be useful for the community?

Thanks
Zack

You are most welcome.
Your feedback has been noted as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.