Cannot reassign my x theme license

I am trying to revoke and reuse two licenses on my account, I had two licenses on two different websites previously. Those two websites are now removed and offline but unfortunately I did not revoke them first. So now when I want to use them on a new site it does not allow me. Can you assist?

Hello @rogue9ray,

Thanks for writing in! You are having a location issue. Kindly check out this guide to resolve your issue:

If this is not helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your site settings and validate it for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @rogue9ray,

Please try going to https://theme.co/dashboard and edit the domains assigned to your licenses or add your local domains as a Staging site of a license. You should be able to validate your local site after that.

If that doesn’t help still, there must be a setup problem with your localhost. Regretfully, there is no way for us to investigate local sites as we only provide online support. Please push your staging sites to an online server and give us access details my colleague previously asked.

Thanks.