Cannot integrate popup

Hello
I have a button on my home page and when clicking on it, I want a pop up to appear. I don’t know how to integrate it, it does not work when I put the code in the customize section of the button. This is the code for the pop-up

<script 
        src="https://app.meetovo.de/booking/booking-plugin.js" 
        identifier="termin-buchung" 
        customButtonSelector="#meetovo-booking__custom-button"
></script>

Hello @Thiswonderfullife,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you use the Raw content element, you can insert the custom HTML there. In case if you have not seen or our doc of Raw content element please have a look at it.

Please you must share the username along with the password so that we can cache your setting. You have shared only the password but we need a username as well to access your site dhasboard.

Thanks

Hi,
but how does it work in a specific button with raw content?? I dont really get that. Besides, the pop-up should be working as it is set up but it does not. please have a look into it.
Sorry about the username, of course you need that, I simply forgot it.

any news? It’s quite urgent. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello Vivien,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

To get your issue resolved, please do this:

1.) Temporarily deactivate your 3rd party plugin WP Rocket.

2.) Insert a Raw Content element next to the button element. And then insert the custom JS code

3.) Make sure that you have added the ID meetovo-booking__custom-button to your Button element.

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you so much for the explanation! Yes that makes sense.
Thanks again and have a good day!

Hi Vivien,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.