Cannot install demo content and theme CRAFTY using Design Cloud

I get an error using X Pro 3.2.3 when trying to install the Crafty site template and demo content. Message pops up “Oh oh, Failed to install - Crafty”. I was able to install Renew Business without any issues. I would rather use Crafty given the layout for the type of website I am building. How can this be fixed and has anyone else had this issue?

Hello @rickwire,

Thanks for writing in! In most cases wherein the Crafty demo cannot be installed, it can be caused by either one of the following:

1.) You may have exhausted your PHP memory limit. We highly recommend that you increase your PHP memory limit to at least 256MB. You can check out our documentation here to know how to do it:

2.) Or you may have a limited Max File Upload size. We highly recommend that you increase it to at least 64MB and set your PHP time limit to at least 300s. Kindly check out this tutorial:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That was the fix, change the php.ini settings did the trick. Thank you for the prompt response.

Hi @rickwire,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.