Cannot instal demo sites

Hi,

What could be the reason why I cannot instal any demo sites? I have a Pro licence and can instal everything else like headers, footers, content from the design could but not demo sites.

Cheers

Hi @dan_krasz,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please try the following possible solutions.

Increasing Php Memory Limit

Also, please contact your web host to configure the server settings mentioned below.

allow_url_fopen = On
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Demo you want to be installed

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello, I also have this very same problem with a few domains with my X Theme Licenses.

I have contacted web hosting to configure server settings as well.

Can I also give you info in a Secure Note to help install a demo?

Thanks!

Hello @akuhl47,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please set all the server settings as mentioned by my colleagues @marc_a. After setting all the settings please import the demo that you want. In case it doesn’t work for you please open a separate thread and share your details in the secure note.

Thanks

Hi @akuhl47,

I went ahead and install the crafty demo on your website and it is just working fine. I guess you are all good now with your website. On the other hand, I remove your secure note because the owner of this thread can see the credentials.

For succeeding questions, I suggest that you create your own thread.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a - thank you so much for resolving this for me it works now!

Also, did I do something wrong in the process or was there anything I could have done myself to import the Crafty demo properly without assistance?

All the best!

Hi @akuhl47,

The only thing I changed on your website is the permalinks, you can check it in theSettings > Permalinks that I set it to post name.

Hope that helps.

I am using siteground. They say the memory limit is 768M

Yet I’m still having an issue.

Is it possible you can add a folder with all the xcs files and we can just upload them?

The problem was optimizer plugin by site ground that was creating the problem. I shut it off and everything works.

Oh wow, that makes perfect sense actually thank you for your response that was definitely the problem. That helps tremendously. Thank you @marc_a !

Hi @akuhl47,

You’re welcome!

@johnbogs11,

We’re glad that you have already figured it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.