Cannot import demo content for wordpress X theme

Hi, I installed the theme and the card for demo content was available, yet wouldn’t work. I installed the plugins and the card disappeared. Should I still be able to load that content?

Thanks.

Hello @vinniyo,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

Increase PHP Memory Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen. The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

After all the server settings are configured properly please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
  2. After the import is done then activate it again

In case it doesn’t work for you after settings this server configuration please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Demo name that you want to import

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Should I be able to pull the demo content from design cloud? I don’t see it in the assets, and there was a different card on the x - theme tab before installing the plugins.

I’m using wpengine which allows me to change some of the settings (memory limit and upload size) The others have hard limits on them, but the server is set up to allow_url_fopen already.

Here are the ones that I cannot change and their current value if known:

php
post_max_size = 256 MB
max_execution_time 60
max_input_time = 60

mysql
max_allowed_packet = 16mb
innodb_log_file_size = 512mb

I’ve deactivated all the plugins including ConvertPlus, and cleared all caches, but the card for installing the demo content doesnt come back.

I’ll send the credentials in a secure message, and I’m trying to get the demo content for the non-profit

Thank you.

Hello @vinniyo,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working fine. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

The first part was for SFTP access. I reset the password for the second part again and tested it. Please use the admin part for the CMS login. Thanks.

Hello Vincent,

I have successfully logged in to your site. I launched the Design Cloud and I am seeing this:

Which site demo you would like to install? We need to make sure that we can troubleshoot using the desired demo content.

Best Regards.

Ugh… I filtered by site and it came up. Sorry, i got confused because the card on the main page had the demo on it which I assume turned into that. Thank you.

Hey Vincent,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a the Plugin M.E. Calendar says “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” when I try to add a new event.
Thanks.

Looks like it’s the same as: Themeco Email Forms Plugin Critical Error

from hosting provider: “It seems plugins tco-email-forms needs to be looked at by your developer to resolve this issue as it is related to a coding PHP within setup.php on line 28”

Will this be fixed?

Hi Vincent,

Till the upcoming version of the theme release, can you please downgrade the PHP version from 8.0.17 to 7.4 and check if that resolves your issue for now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.