Cannot edit the text on my page

Hi there, i cannot enter my page anymore. As soon as I click on anything, the little wheel starts to turn, but nothing happens. (www.wonderacademie.nl). also: where is the link on this theme.co forumpost to add a printscreen? I cannot find that anymore. txs.

Hi @wonderacademie,

There could be a plugin or a cache that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.
https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN
  • Permalinks

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

For now i would first like to know, after the changes that have apparantly happened last few months, where do i go to edit my sections. Changing the text e.g. is done by doubleclicking, i figured that out myself by now. But now i still need to know how to change the divider structure between the sections. It has a color i wish to change. txs

Hi @wonderacademie,

It will be very difficult to recognize the problem behind your issue. If you have already gone through all the Common Issues troubleshoot mentioned by my colleague, there might be a chance of improper update of Cornerstone. I would suggest you reinstall the Cornerstone once again by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. Use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

If the above process does not resolve your issue, please share your website credentials for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.