Cannot edit the page is blank

I go to the editor and it gives me a blank page or endless loading. Everything is up to date so not sure what is broken. Cornerstone is deactivated and I have pro

Hello @Ralphmyes,

Thanks for writing to us

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate the settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I don’t see the conflict and have added login details in a secure note. Thanks for helping.

Hey @Ralphmyes,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and there were HTML syntax errors in your footer content, I went ahead and removed the orphaned HTML tags which were breaking the page layout. I edited your homepage in content builder and it’s loading fine on my end now (see screenshot)

Please clear all caches including your browser’s cache and test your site again. Let us know how this goes!

Thankyou very much I never would have caught that one. It was working so the recent updates must have caused the an error. Thanks again!

Hi @Ralphmyes,

Glad that we are able to help you out.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.