Cannot assign archive header

I have assigned the archive header to - Blog is being viewed
No matter what I do it will not show on the archives page.
I have another header assigned to posts and pages and another assigned to the homepage.
I have tried ever option but cannot get any header to show on the blog archive page.
What am I missing?
(I am using Cloudflare and it is in development mode)

Hi Edward,

The cache might be a reason behind it but I would suggest you check the priority of that header. Please remember that lesser value will have a higher priority. Please go through the following article explaining the priority.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you for your reply.
I have checked that support article and every other related forum post.
I have tried every variable with my 3 headers.
But I still cannot find the route of the problem.
The header should appear by using this assignment but it does not.Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 09.41.29
I have attached the other assigned headers.Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 09.53.28 Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 09.53.51

Hi Edward,

Sometimes the only screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. We need to examine your site to determine the cause of the issue. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you. I have added the details in a secure note.

I still have not found the solution to this.

Hi Edward,

I have checked all three headers and the condition attached to them and found that the page, post, and archive are assigned with the respective headers.

Home Page:

Archive Page:

Inner Pages:

If that is not the case, please let us explain it a bit more for further assistance.

Thanks

The only thing I can say is that the blog page (archive page) that is set as the blog page and has the url /digital-marketing-blog/ does not have a header assigned to it.

Hi Edward,

When I checked the said page I found the header is showing properly.

If you are still facing the same issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Thanks

Now I know that even though when you click the CLEAR SYSTEM CACHE and it says cleared, it is not actually cleared, until you click update.
Thank you for your time in resolving this.

Hey Edward,

You’re most welcome!