Cannot access theme options for legacy X theme

I have a client still using the original X theme. The site is pretty basic so it works fine. Except that I need to access the social links but cannot launch the custom theme settings.

Screenshots attached.

Can you advise please?
Thanks.

Hi Lorenmn,

Thanks for reaching out.
You might be expecting the Theme Options to be open after clicking on this. I will check this out with the development team and will report if that is a bug in the latest release. Till then, I would suggest you click the option shown in the following screenshot to get the Theme Options.

Thanks

Hi. Ah, ok. I found it. Thanks. Really useful to know.

I wanted to add a social link to TikTok but I notice that’s not available as an option?

Hey @Lorenmn,

Adding a new social icon will require custom coding. There are so many suggestions in the forum on how you can achieve it. A good example is on this thread.

But it would be best to upgrade your X to Pro where you can use the icon element in the header and footer builder. To know more about how you can convert X to Pro, please check this out.

Also, if you want to know the difference between X and Pro, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.