Can´t find max

Hy, i bought MAX but i can´t find it in my template. I have searched it here:
right

Hey @dani_blues,

Thanks for reaching out!

I highly suggest clearing the max cache by clicking the clear cache button in preferences. Please check this out:

Hope that helps.

Hy, sorry, that doesn´t work. What else can i do?

I cleared the cache and i validated my license new. Nothing works :-/

Hey @dani_blues,

You should be seeing Max in the site posted in the secure note.

If it’s the correct site, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hy, here it is

I will look into this and make sure you are all good to go today. Apologies this has happened on your account I haven’t seen this particular issue before.

I’ve fixed the issue on our end. If you go to the preferences area and click “Clear Max Cache” you will see the Max tab. Depending on the time you see this message however the cache might already try to grab a new one. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and have a great day.

Hy thanks it works now. But i got one further question:
i want to insert the sliding price table. Cornerstone says, that i have to activate a plugin called layout-grid.
How can i do that?

You know some of those are Pro only elements and we have not had this come up for someone using X and Max. So what I can do is upgrade that site to Pro if you’d like or I can move the max license to another site you have using Pro. Let us know what path would work for you and have a great weekend.

Hy i bought pro now for this website on myself. Please activate max here again. Thx.

I have moved your Max to this new license. See secure note and have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.