Can one build a Community and Match Making Platform using this theme?

Is there a documentation or a guide on how one can create a “Community” Platform using this theme? I would like to accomplish something like this:

1. Users join and create a profile
  2. Different types of users - For example to simplify: Different types of users could include
  • Recruiters/Companies
  • Job Seekers
  • Service Providers - Agencies, Headhunters, etc
  1. Companies can filter candidates based on certain criteria, view resumes and send an invite to candidates to connect after which both sides can send private messages. Better still if companies are shown suggested candidates based on the preferences set by the companies which match the candidates parameters?

2. Different Membership Plans depending on the type of users

And then other standard website features such as discussion forums, news, blogs, paid/restricted content pages, etc but all in one portal?

The above may seem confusing but all I need to accomplish is something like a dating matchmaking platform in simple terms but a community type. Kindly advise.

Hey @deejay86,

What you need would require a custom plugin. Our theme is just a housing for any WordPress functionality such as the WooCommerce Plugin.

I’d recommend you consult with a developer who makes custom plugins. Since what you need would require a complex plugin and would take a lot of time to complete, you might be interested to take a look at our Elite service here https://theme.co/elite

Hope that helps.

Thanks. How does this elite work? I mean -

• in order to find out the approximate hours required, when I’m submitting my requirement, is it protected under NDA?
  • And how much in technical depth the requirement should be provided to the Elite team to avoid variance in the number of hours that end up being used from what was promised prior to beginning?
  • Since I am not a creative, does the Elite team also manage UI designs and the creativity part also? (in addition to the technical functionality/workflow)
  • Assuming that my project can be completed within 50 hours and I select the 50 hour package, should I expect the deliverable with 3-4 days or it generally takes more time? If so, how much on an average?

Hey DeeJay,

• All the information you’ll share with us would be private or completely internal.
  • All your hours are backed by our time estimate guarantee. Once we’ve agreed on the requirements of your task or project, we guarantee that the hours estimated will be the maximum deducted from your plan, no matter how long it takes.
  • Yes, we do design and development
  • This would depend on the complexity of your project.

Because our Forum is for theme-related concerns only, if you need more clarification or have further questions, please visit https://theme.co/elite and either Schedule a Call, Request an Estimate, Get Started Right Away or Fill Up the Form by clicking the Elite Sales Questions button.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.