This is my second issue. I have created a custom post type called Hotels using “toolset layout” plugin.
Although I selected in theme settings for cornerstone to edit post type “hotel”, I click on “edit with Pro”, the editor opens, but I can not add elements.
Thanks for writing in! Do you have a custom post templates also in your child theme? Please keep in mind that Cornerstone looks for the content area. If this does not exist in the template, you cannot add a section or element into the page. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.