A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading on multisite

Hello,

I see a lot of people have the same issue. I on a fresh install. No plugins activated, no caching no cloudflare. I try to edit the example page of wordpress fresh install and I get the error:
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
I removed the theme, downloaded again and installed but the problem remains. The website is part of multisite network using https. Waiting for your help. Thank you!

I see that if I use your theme for the main site of multisite network cornerstone works, but if I use it for other website moving licence (clean install, same environment) in does not work.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Cornerstone will use the default WordPress settings. If you WP dashboard url is using https, please make sure that the Site URL and WP Address URL in Setttings > General is also using https. Because it they are not the same, Cornerstone will return an error message:

A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

If still it doesn’t work, we would love to take a closer look at your multi site set up.

Regards.