Can not download the demo and all Plugin

Summary

I can not download the demo and all Plugin , Could you help me to fix this or ask me how to do.

Summary

Thank

Hi,

Try to revoke your license and validate again.

If it still doesn’t work, try to increase your memory limit and max execution time by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

set_time_limit(300);
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

Please also check your server disk space and make sure there is enough space to add more plugins.

Thanks

Summary

Hi Paul

Summary
  1. You mean unlock the license?
Summary
  1. I have to try set " time_limit(300);
Summary

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’)

Summary

in wp-config.php file.but it not work

Summary

3)Could you help me download the demo?

Summary

Thank

Hi,

Yes, revoke license then unasssign your site and assign it back again,

May I know what errors are you getting trying to download demo or install a plugin.

Please also try the solutions listed below

If it still doesn’t work, kindly provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note.

Please refrain from using summary as it makes your message hard to read.

Thank you

Summary

Hi Paul

Summary

my wordpress site have some error , I will fix it and ask you about the demo theme and plugin issue.

Summary

Thanks

Hi @EDIT_workshop,

Is this your site? It seems you restarted it from scratch?

After you finished installing the Wordpress and X Theme, please follow the Demo Content Setup link below on how to properly import a demo.

Setup - Theme Installation
Setup - Demo Content

If that still does not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look, and possible we install the demo for you (let us know which demo)

And please don’t do the Summary thing, just write your query in plain text.

Thanks,

Summary

Hi Friech

Summary

I will re-install wordpress in this week.

Summary

Thank

Hi,

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi Paul
I finished to install wordpress and X theme but the demo content and plugin are still can not install.
Could you help me to install?
Thanks

HI there,

What is the demo content that you are trying to import? I tried to install a plugin on your site and I am getting this message:

It seems that the main issue is the permission of your Wordpress directories and files. If you are not able to get the permissions sorted, kindly get in touch with your host and provide them with this:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade
I change ‘index.php’ permissions to 777 but still can not install anything.
Could you help me to fax it?
thanks

Hi There,

Changing the folder/file permissions to 777 did not work, but the solution provided here did, please read through to that article to understand the issue, its a server-side thing, not theme issue. You might encounter other permission issues in the future because of this.

I did go ahead and install a couple of plugins and import the renew 2 demo to test and it did work.

And please update your Wordpress to the latest version (5.0.3) to avoid incompatibility issues. right now your Wordpress version is outdated (4.7)

Updating WordPress

And another thing, few things on your server does not meet the Wordpress requires (see here), notably the PHP Version and Database server version, please contact your hosting support to resolve this.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech
How to use Visual Composer to build or edit the page because only use Cornerstone to edit now. I installed Demo Content "Wedding"and some plugin from your side.
If we use your demo content , only can use Cornerstone to edit?
Also WPBakery Page Builder can not auto update , could you ask me how to do?

Visual Composer = WPBakery Page Builder . Right?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, the demo can only be edited using Cornerstone.
If you want to use Visual Composer you will need to rebuild your page from scratch.
Please note that these two are not interchangeable, you need to decide what you want to use from the start.

With regards to Visual Composer, yes it is also called WPBakery Page Builder and we haven’t released an update yet.
The latest compatible version is still Version: 5.6 - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please allow us some time to test and integrate the new version, before we release it for automatic updates

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.