Can I add a link to an icon?

I want to add our instagram link to this icon and don’t see a way how. Is it possible to add a link to an icon?

Hello @summerskin,

Thanks for writing to us.

By default, there is no option to add a link to the Icon element I would suggest you add the DIV element, and inside the DIV element, you can insert the Icon element. Now to add the link on the Icon element you need to set the DIV element default HTML tag as an anchor and insert the link on the DIV element.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Got it!
How can I get the icons / divs next to each other? I inserted a row, but can’t seem to figure out how to get them closer so they are right next to each other. I do not see padding added on the divs at all.

Hello @summerskin,

As per your screenshot, it seems that you are trying to add the social icon with their link. I would suggest you please use the Social element.

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (10)

In case you are posting something else, please share your details in a secure note so we can check your settings. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.