Can a component built as a looper be used as a shortcode in another plugin?

For example I create a component looper for sales reps in Alabama. I want to take that component as a shortcode and place it into a raw/text field of another plugin to display it.

I tried using [cs_component id=“alabama”] but it didn’t render.

Hey,
this might be helpful. I think you need to reference actual IDs rather than the name of components.

Thanks but after trying [cs_component id= “LLveB760YhzHS1VDRR”] still nothing appears.

Hello @MulderDSM,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you - secure note added.

Hello @MulderDSM,

You will need to create a Component with a parameter that allows you to enter a State so that you can then pass this parameter to the Looper Provider Query String. When you insert the Component shortcode, you can then simply insert something like: [cs_component id="Ycl4xifSetZQGofxAV" state="Alabama"]. Check out the demo link in the secure not below.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.