Buttons are all squares

Can someone please explain how to fix this issue? All of my buttons are squares, so I don’t know what I’m actually clicking…

Hi There,

The size of the button can be adjusted using WIDTH&HEIGHT, MIN WIDTH & HEIGHT under Setup Tab . Padding settings will also affect the space around the text. Check those settings. If you don’t set fixed value on those settings it is still square, please share your site URL where the button is added so we can inspect. Those settings can be overridden by custom CSS too.

To understand on how those settings work, please check this:

Our knowledge base might also help:

I’m talking about the actual buttons of the Pro program. Please look at my screenshot I included int the previous message. Look under “Background Lower Layer” or “Background Upper Layer”. Below both sections, all of my buttons are simply empty squares, and I have no idea what I am actually clicking on

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.