Built Website is "X" and then converted over to "PRO" ... Cornerstone Page Builder Erroring

Im having an issue with my page builder. I have converted over from Theme X to Theme Pro. Now my Cornerstone Page Builder is not working properly. I have to disable Cornerstone from the Plugins page in order to get my website to work properly. But this causes an issue when I try to update a page because all the code was written in Cornerstone Page Builder and it crashes my site.

What to do?

Hello @gsdllc

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Permalink Issue
  5. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have added additional information in the Secure Note section

Hello @gsdllc,

Please be advised that the Cornerstone plugin is our own page builder bundled with the X theme. Now that you have upgraded to the Pro theme, you will need to disable the Cornerstone plugin because the Pro Theme has integrated Cornerstone in the theme which powers the Pro Editor. So, you will be using Pro editor when editing your pages that were previously built with the Cornerstone plugin.

Best Regards.

Hello @gsdllc,

Please do not edit anything. This is a known bug between the theme and the latest release of WordPress. What you will have to do is to go to Tools and Option, then disable the Fullscreen and select “Code Editor”.

Note: There is a release update underway which will resolve this known conflict.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks… it worked. So whenever the screen does not display the PRO Editor, follow the steps you just provided?

Hey @gsdllc,

Yes, please follow the steps provided.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.