Buggy Editor

Any idea why this is happening?

Have reloaded browser, page, etc. It continues to accept edits to this headline sub-title and then immediately removes it. Never seen anything like it.

I should add that I’ve tried editing this page on multiple browsers and all exhibit variations of the same issue. It’s absolutely an issue with Pro’s inline editing. Sometimes the first couple of edits this way work and then it starts happening on the 3 or 4th bullet point. Other times it happens right away, but it always happens and it’s super frustrating because you’ll type in a paragraph of text and then pro just erases it on you with no way to recover it without retyping. It’s a huge problem.

Hello @co50,

Thanks for writing in! I have check your video and this may happen when there is a browser extension on your browser that creates a conflict with the builder or maybe something is missing or lacking of resources in your server. We would be happy to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Securenote has been left. The number of plugins on this site has gone unchanged for years - all kept up to date alongside Pro but nothing new added. Inline editing has had various bugs and glitches for the better part of 2+ years on every site we manage, especially with larger pages with lots of elements.

Our server is over-resourced for the sites on it, with almost always 10GB of RAM free and CPU usage average of 6%. So, I don’t think it’s the server but if there are specific PHP settings you believe make a difference in this instance, let me know.

Hi @co50,

The website URL is not added with credentials, and it will be very difficult to recognize the exact URL from the listed site in your Themeco Account. And unfortunately, the video file is also deleted and unable to get the URL from it too.
I would request you add the URL with the credentials to start the investigation.


Here’s the video again: https://file.io/eu4exr52fEP1

I didn’t give a URL. I gave the page name.

Hi @co50,

Unfortunately, the file URL shows the The file you requested has been deleted message. I would suggest you share the website URL so we can be logged in with the given credentials for further investigation.



Hi @co50,

I have checked by clicking into the multiple headlines multiple times and tested the headlines after 3 and 4 bullet points as you have mentioned in your comment. But unfortunately, the issue can’t be replicated on your page, not even in my local environment where I replicated almost the same structure.
It seems that the video can explain it better, I would suggest you re-share the video once again for recognizing the problem you are facing.