Bug with Accordion Custom Attributes & Dynamic Content

Dynamic content isn’t rendering inside custom attributes for individual accordion items. Other elements (e.g. buttons) inside the accordion item will render correctly, but not the accordion itself.

For now I can manually enter the slide numbers, but it would be nice to get this to pair correctly with our CPTs so that as we add and remove posts we don’t need to change the attributes/slides.

Data Entered below:

Name: data-x-slide-goto
Value: {{dc:looper:index_number}}

The HTML output is: <div class="e9-e12 x-acc-item" data-x-slide-goto="{{dc:looper:index_number}}">

Hello @mgalindo,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I don’t need to give you access to a site to report a bug, this would take 90 seconds for you to test in a sandbox.

I already tested this across multiple sites. The issue is with the accordion item attributes aren’t rendering Dynamic Content. Other elements work just fine, other Dynamic Content in the accordion and accordion items render fine.

Hey @mgalindo,

I was able to replicate the issue.

I will have this reported to @Charlie.

Thanks.

Thank you.

No problem, @mgalindo.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.