BUG? Mobile Menu - Sub Indicator - Unable to resize

Hi Team

Per below screenshot - unable to resize the mobile menu sub indicators?

This poses a noticeable UX issue on mobile, as the sub indicators are quite small so attempting to click them can result in navigating away from the menu and to the top level page, if they aren’t clicked on perfectly. Need to resize the area to enlarge it, but this isn’t working per below.

You’ll see I have tried to resize to 40px width and 40px height, but it’s not adjusting:

Thanks
Sam

Hey Sam,

It’s not the Width and Height that will increase the size of the Sub Indicator. Please set the Font Size.

The Width and Height defines the space the subindicator will take up.

Hope that helps.

Hi @christian

Yep, not trying to increase the actual size of the subindicator itself. I’m trying to increase the “clickable area” of the subindicator - which is what you’re referring to when you mention ‘defining the space’.

I still don’t think the ‘space’ is increasing in size when the Width and Height is being adjusted. Can this please be checked and confirmed?

Thanks
Sam

Hey Sam,

I tested the Sub Indicator width and height settings and both are working fine on my end. I set them to 30px each and it’s reflecting on the front-end as well (see screenshot)

Make sure you’re adjusting the Sub Indicator width and height settings under Top Links tab (see screenshot)

If you’re still having issue then make sure you’re using latest version of theme and plugins. You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.