BUG: Base Width & Height - Cannot Select Sizing Item

Hi,

Just to note that when trying to select the Base size (px, em etc) the selection is behind the Auto Placement box.

To get around this I have to click in the Auto Placement box to turn it off and then it shows all options.

I am on the latest build.

Thanks, Tom.

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your feedback. I have tried to replicate the issue and I couldn’t.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version. Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.0.10 or
  • X theme 8.0.10
  • Cornerstone 5.0.10

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

I just want to mention the I have the same problem.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for this, I am on 4.0.10.

Thanks.

Hello Tom,

I am using the latest version and I could not replicate the issue. Can you please give us access to your site instead? Add it in a secure note as I have mentioned in my previous post.

Thank you.

Hi there, I also uploaded a screenshot so you can see the problem.
Also, there is no horizontal scrollbar anymore? This makes the panel very odd to use, you kind’a have to drag around the white space to scroll, but that’s does not work smoothly.

Hi @xoa,

Sometimes the only screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. I would like to request you create a new thread and share the credentials in the secure note to investigate your issue further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Ok, I attached the secure note here.

Hi @xoa,

Thanks for the credentials, but the secure note is visible to the actual topic creator and the staff. So the credentials are also visible to the author of this topic, and that is why I am removing the details from the secure note.
It seems that the mentioned issue can’t be seen as the header builder is loaded in the left panel, while in your screenshot it shows in the bottom. I would recommend you drag the header builder to the left to get rid of this problem.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey @xoa,

If the issue persists then please create a new thread with site credentials because secure notes are visible to the topic creators and staff members, since you didn’t create this topic so your credentials would be visible to the topic owner.

Thanks!

Hi,

This is still there in 4.0.11.

Please note that the installs I am talking about are upgrades and not clean installed of Pro, therefore I am not sure if that is impacting the testing scenario.

Secure note attached.

Thanks, Tom.

Hi Tom,

I have tested your site again and didn’t find the issue mentioned earlier. Can you please check once again after clearing all types of cache, and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks

Thanks, yes I can confirm that after clearing LiteCache this is still happening.

This is also an issue on another of my sites, as with the other users reporting this in this topic - it’s not just me.

Please see the secure note for the picture of the other site, with the same example.

Thanks, Tom.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I’m sorry it’s taken a while for us to identify what’s going on here. I don’t think it’s anything specific to your site. We’ve confirmed the issue @xoa reported and will have it fixed in the next release.

In regards to the original screenshots, could you just let us know what OS and browser you’re using so we can verify? I imagine that might give us everything we need. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @alexander.

Thanks, Tom.

Thanks Tom! We’ll check into it and see if we can get this ironed out for the next update.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.